Request for Proposal (RFP) for Bicycle/Pedestrian Feasibility Study Continuing Services
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit responses from qualified consulting firms interested in providing bicycle/pedestrian feasibility study continuing services for the River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (R2CTPO). The respondents must possess technical proficiency and have a broad range of experience in all aspects of bicycle and pedestrian planning and design to develop feasibility analyses and accurate cost estimates. Respondents are expected to have a clear understanding of the R2CTPO planning process.
Each firm shall submit a written proposal describing how the firm will fulfill the requirements of the Scope of Services. Details on the RFP and the Scope of Services can be found on the R2CTPO’s website at www.r2ctpo.org. To be considered responsive, applicants must submit the following:
1. The firm’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and website address and indication as to whether the prime firm and/or sub-consultants are disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) and/or minority business enterprises (MBE);
2. Names and qualifications of the project manager and key staff members/consultants/subcontractors who would be involved in the project;
3. Descriptions of three (3) previous work products in this field;
4. Four (4) professional references and contact information (e-mail and telephone number) for each reference;
5. Name, telephone number, address, and e-mail address for the primary contact person(s);
6. Firms must complete all required certifications/statements listed in the RFP packet
Any proposals that do not contain ALL of the information detailed in the RFP packet on the R2CTPO’s website (www.r2ctpo.org) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before July 14, 2017 to Stephan Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Harris will research any questions and post responses on the R2CTPO’s website at www.r2ctpo.org by July 21, 2017.
One (1) original, five (5) hard copies and one (1) flash drive or compact disk (CD) containing the proposal in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) must be received by the R2CTPO no later than August 4, 2017 at 12:00 noon E.S.T. Proposals received after this date and time WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
All proposals shall be sealed and delivered or mailed (no faxes or e-mails) to:
River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization
FEASIBILITY STUDY CONTINUING SERVICES PROPOSAL
c/o Stephan Harris
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114-8145
July 3, 2017
• Legal Ad appears in newspapers and on website www.r2ctpo.org
• E-mail sent to consultants
July 14, 2017
• Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before July 14, 2017, to Stephan Harris at email@example.com. Mr. Harris will research any questions and post responses on the website at www.r2ctpo.org by July 21, 2017.
August 4, 2017
• To be considered responsive, applicants must submit one (1) original, five (5) hard copies and one (1) flash drive or compact disk (CD) of their proposal to the R2CTPO no later than August 4, 2017 at 12:00 noon E.S.T.
August 16, 2017
• Selection Committee meets and selects short-listed firms. This will be based on qualifications, experience and capabilities submitted in the proposals and evaluation criteria set forth in the request for proposals.
• Selection Committee announces and notifies short-listed firms.
August 30, 2017
• Oral presentations will be given to the Selection Committee by the short-listed firms at the R2CTPO office. This will include a Q&A session of the firm’s past work, capabilities and project approach.
• Selection Committee will rank short-listed firms based on qualifications, experience, capabilities, project approach and oral presentations.
September 6, 2017 (Executive Committee Meeting)
• The Executive Director of the R2CTPO presents the recommendations of the Selection Committee to the R2CTPO Executive Committee.
September 27, 2017 (R2CTPO Board Meeting)
• The Executive Director of the R2CTPO presents the recommendations of the Selection Committee to the R2CTPO Board. The R2CTPO Board reviews/approves the final ranking and authorizes the Executive Director to execute contract with the top ranked firms or as directed.