- Unified Planning Work ProgramDescribes the planning tasks to be undertaken by the TPO during the upcoming two fiscal years.
- Transportation Improvement ProgramAn intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next five years.
- Long Range Transportation PlanA long-range planning document that reflects transportation expenditures over the next 20-25 years.
Connect 2045 Videos:
Ways to Join the Transportation Conversation:
The Impact of Emerging Technology:
What’s Important to You in Transportation?
Connect 2045 Preliminary Cost Feasible Webinar Presentation Recording from May 26, 2020:
The River to Sea TPO is strongly committed to serving the public in the work that we do; and in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are putting measures in place to protect the health and safety of those we work with and serve while continuing to pursue our activities under these unusual circumstances.
Under the directives issued by the state and national governments, and with consideration for the health of the TPO staff and everyone we serve, River to Sea TPO Board Chair Rob Gilliland has officially directed the TPO staff to begin implementing the following activities to limit face-to-face meetings and events as follows:
Cancelling all non-essential activities (helmet fittings, community presentations, etc.);
- Initiating remote work options;
- Limiting access to our physical offices to ensure adherence to social distancing advisories; and
- Holding all of our TPO Board and committee meetings remotely as permitted via the Governor’s Executive Orders:
Executive Order 20-69
Executive Order 20-114
Executive Order 20-150
The above directives are effective immediately and will be reassessed and updated as needed.
These measures will impact our typical community outreach and engagement activities. Please know that while general access to the TPO’s physical office is closed and our community presentations are suspended, the staff of the River to Sea TPO remains available online and by email and phone during normal business hours. Staff contact information is available here: https://www.r2ctpo.org/about/staff/. If you have a meeting scheduled with a TPO staff member, expect a phone call or email with specific details for that meeting.
The safety, health and well-being of our staff, committee and board members, stakeholders, and public citizens is our highest priority. The River to Sea TPO will continue to monitor the actions of our national, state and local partners and reassess as more information is made available. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
We encourage everyone to use social distancing and consider what steps you can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you need to access any resources related to COVID-19, please check the Centers for Disease Control website (www.CDC.gov) and the Florida Department of Health website (http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/).
As always, your input is welcomed. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns and we will do our best to answer them.
Public comments before and during meetings:
If you would like to provide public comment prior to a meeting here are the ways you can do so:
- Please fill out the form below and include the name of the meeting at which you would like the comment to be read.
- Call TPO staff at 386-226-0422
- Email TPO staff at Pblankenship@r2ctpo.org
- Comments may also be made during the public comment portion of the meeting. Simply identify yourself prior to speaking once the public comment period is opened.
Upcoming TPO Committee and Board Meetings
Connect 2045 Your Community Transportation Plan, Public Webinar
Date: July 21, 2020
Time: 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Place: Please register at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7216884670542688269
Public involvement is an essential component of developing the 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan; as such, the River to Sea TPO will be hosting a live webinar to gather public input on the final phase of the development of the Connect 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan.
River to Sea TPO Accessibility Statement
The River to Sea TPO website is currently undergoing modifications to ensure accessibility and access to documents for all of our residents and visitors. The TPO’s goal is to provide documents and a website that everyone is able to access. If there is a document that you need in a format not currently provided, please contact the TPO’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator at:
386-226-0422 ext. 20416
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.