- Unified Planning Work ProgramDescribes the planning tasks to be undertaken by the TPO during the upcoming two fiscal years.
- Transportation Improvement ProgramAn intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next five years.
- Long Range Transportation PlanA long-range planning document that reflects transportation expenditures over the next 20-25 years.
River to Sea TPO Accessibility Statement
The River to Sea TPO website is currently undergoing modifications to ensure accessibility and access to documents for all of our residents and visitors. The TPO’s goal is to provide documents and a website that everyone is able to access. If there is a document that you need in a format not currently provided, please contact the TPO’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator at:
386-226-0422 ext. 20416
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.
Public Input Sought for Proposed Amendments to the
River to Sea TPO 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
The River to Sea TPO is seeking to amend the 2040 LRTP as follows:
- I-95 at US 1 Interchange Modifications— This project includes proposed improvements to the interchange at I-95 and US 1. This project is being proposed to be moved from the 2040 LRTP Unfunded Needs List to the Strategic Intermodal Systems (SIS) Cost-Feasible Projects List.
- SR 40 Widening from Cone Road to SR 11: — Advancing funding from years 2031-40 of the 2040 LRTP to years 2026-30 on the SIS Cost Feasible Projects List.
- SR 40 Widening from SR 11 to SR 15 (US 17): Advancing funding from years 2031-40 of the 2040 LRTP to years 2026-30 on the SIS Cost Feasible Projects List.
In addition, as a result new requirements for transportation planning and Transportation Performance Management (TPM), the TPO will also be required to develop an amendment that incorporates the new planning requirements and performance measures into the LRTP.
Members of the public are encouraged to provide input regarding these proposed updates to the 2040 LRTP. Detailed materials are available for review below:
Draft 2040 LRTP Summary
Draft R2CTPO 2040 LRTP Documentation pages 67-74
Draft Appendix N
Please send input using the following form by Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.: