- Unified Planning Work ProgramDescribes the planning tasks to be undertaken by the TPO during the upcoming two fiscal years.
- Transportation Improvement ProgramAn intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next five years.
- Long Range Transportation PlanA long-range planning document that reflects transportation expenditures over the next 20-25 years.
The River to Sea TPO is strongly committed to serving the public in the work that we do; and in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are putting measures in place to protect the health and safety of those we work with and serve while continuing to pursue our activities under these unusual circumstances.
Under the directives issued by the state and national governments, and with consideration for the health of the TPO staff and everyone we serve, River to Sea TPO Board Chairperson Jason McGuirk has officially directed the TPO staff to implement the following activities as follows:
- the TPO office remains closed to walk-in visitors; however, we’re open for all meetings, appointments and other activities following guidance for social gatherings
- all visitors to the TPO offices are required to wear masks at all times if they are not vaccinated per Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- TPO staff is maintaining an office presence during regular business hours
- TPO Board and committee meetings continue to require a quorum be physically present. All other participants are being asked to attend TPO meetings remotely
- All Microsoft Teams information is posted on the TPO website at R2CTPO.org
- As social restrictions are lifted, the TPO is monitoring and beginning to schedule public events, in-person presentations, etc. and will continue to identify opportunities for resuming remaining public outreach and safety awareness activities such as helmet fittings
These measures will impact our typical community outreach and engagement activities. Staff contact information is available here: https://www.r2ctpo.org/about/staff/.
The safety, health and well-being of our staff, committee and board members, stakeholders, and public citizens is our highest priority. The River to Sea TPO will continue to monitor the actions of our national, state and local partners and reassess as more information is made available. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
We encourage everyone to practice social distancing and consider what steps you can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you need to access any resources related to COVID-19, please check the Centers for Disease Control website (www.CDC.gov) and the Florida Department of Health website (http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/).
As always, your input is welcomed. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns and we will do our best to answer them.
Public comments before and during meetings:
If you would like to provide public comment prior to a meeting here are the ways you can do so:
- Please fill out the form below and include the name of the meeting at which you would like the comment to be read.
- Call TPO staff at 386-226-0422
- Email TPO staff at Pblankenship@r2ctpo.org
- Comments may also be made during the public comment portion of the meeting. Simply identify yourself prior to speaking once the public comment period is opened.
Monday on the Move is Here!
Check out the TPO’s first Monday on the Move Video – Where we ask the questions you want the answers to. In this video, Dr. Jason Aufdenberg tells viewers what it is like to live without a car in today’s world including how he manages when it rains!
Check it out on the TPO’s YouTube page at Monday on the Move – Living Without a Car – YouTube.
TPO Board and Committee Meetings
Meeting: River to Sea TPO Board Meeting
Date: July 23, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Agenda: 07-23-2021 TPO Board Agenda
*Please note that a physical quorum is required for the meeting. All others are asked to attend remotely.
Please join the River to Sea TPO Board Meeting on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 561-484-5911 977191729# United States, West Palm Beach
Phone Conference ID: 977 191 729#
River to Sea TPO Accessibility Statement
The River to Sea TPO website is currently undergoing modifications to ensure accessibility and access to documents for all of our residents and visitors. The TPO’s goal is to provide documents and a website that everyone is able to access. If there is a document that you need in a format not currently provided, please contact the TPO’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator at:
386-226-0422 ext. 20416
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.