- Unified Planning Work ProgramDescribes the planning tasks to be undertaken by the TPO during the upcoming two fiscal years.
- Transportation Improvement ProgramAn intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next five years.
- Long Range Transportation PlanA long-range planning document that reflects transportation expenditures over the next 20-25 years.
TPO Board and Committee Meetings
Microsoft Teams Information
Committee: Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Agenda: 02-08-2023 BPAC Agenda
*Please note that a physical quorum is required for each meeting. All others are asked to attend remotely*
Join the BPAC meeting on your computer, mobile app, or room device:
Or call in (audio only)
+1 561-484-5911 748374204# United States, West Palm Beach
Phone Conference ID: 748 374 204#
The River to Sea TPO is strongly committed to serving the public in the work that we do; and in response to COVID-19, we have put measures in place to protect the health and safety of those we work with and serve while continuing to pursue our activities.
Under the directives issued by the state and national governments, and with consideration for the health of the TPO staff and everyone we serve:
- TPO Board and committee meetings continue to require a quorum to be physically present. All other participants are being asked to attend TPO meetings remotely
- All Microsoft Teams information is posted here on the TPO website
We continue to encourage everyone to consider what steps they can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you need to access any resources related to COVID-19, please check the Centers for Disease Control website (www.CDC.gov) and the Florida Department of Health website (http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/).
As always, your input is welcomed. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns and we will do our best to answer them.
River to Sea TPO Accessibility Statement
The River to Sea TPO website is currently undergoing modifications to ensure accessibility and access to documents for all of our residents and visitors. The TPO’s goal is to provide documents and a website that everyone is able to access. If there is a document that you need in a format not currently provided, please contact the TPO’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator at:
386-226-0422 ext. 20416
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.