- Unified Planning Work ProgramDescribes the planning tasks to be undertaken by the TPO during the upcoming two fiscal years.
- Transportation Improvement ProgramAn intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next five years.
- Long Range Transportation PlanA long-range planning document that reflects transportation expenditures over the next 20-25 years.
The River to Sea TPO is seeking public comment on a proposed amendment to the Connect 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The TPO is seeking to add the I-4 Connector and US 92 Interchange Modification and Improvement Project to the Cost Feasible Plan as developer-funded.
Please see the documents below for more information:
Comments on the proposed amendment may be submitted as follows:
1. Call us at 386.226.0422
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Submit a comment through the form below:
River to Sea TPO Office & Meeting Locations
The River to Sea TPO office has moved. Our new address is:
1 Deuce Court
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
All TPO Board, BPAC, CAC, and TCC meetings will be held in the
Daytona Beach International Airport Airline Room located at:
700 Catalina Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
*Parking will be validated*
The Executive Committee meets in the conference room at the River to Sea TPO’s current office location (1 Deuce Court, Suite 100, Daytona Beach 32124).
The TDLCB meets at Votran (950 Big Tree Road, South Daytona).
Our phone number remains the same (386.226.0422).
TPO Board & Advisory Committee
Microsoft Teams Information
Committee: River to Sea TPO Board Meeting
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2024
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Daytona Beach International Airport Airline Room (1st floor)
Agenda: 02-28-24 TPO Agenda
Join the TPO Board meeting on your computer, mobile app, or room device:
River to Sea TPO Accessibility Statement
The River to Sea TPO website is currently undergoing modifications to ensure accessibility and access to documents for all of our residents and visitors. The TPO’s goal is to provide documents and a website that everyone is able to access. If there is a document that you need in a format not currently provided, please contact the TPO’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator at:
386-226-0422 ext. 20416
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.