Notice is hereby given that the River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) is seeking the services of a qualified consultant to perform associated on-going consultant services in the area of transportation planning.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit responses from qualified consulting firms interested in providing transit planning services – general consulting for the River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (TPO). The respondent(s) selected will be expected to have a broad range of experience in transportation planning including traffic modeling, public involvement, level of service analysis, development impact review, and a clear understanding of the TPO planning process. Each firm shall submit a written proposal describing how the firm will fulfill the requirements of the Scope of Services.
To be considered responsive applicants must submit the following:
- The firm’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indication as to whether the prime firm and/or sub-consultants are disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) and/or minority business enterprises (MBE)
- Names and qualifications of the project manager and key staff members/consultants/subcontractors who would be involved in the project
- Provide five (5) previous work products in this field
- Provide four (4) professional references and contact information (email and phone number) for each one
- Primary contact person(s), phone number and e-mail addresses
- Firms must complete all required certifications/statements listed in the RFP
Any proposals that do not contain ALL of the information detailed in the advertisement packet on the R2CTPO’s website WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before January 15, 2016, to Vince X. Wang at email@example.com. Mr. Wang will research any questions and post responses on the website at www.r2ctpo.org by January 22, 2016.
One (1) original, five (5) hard copies, and one (1) CD containing the proposal in .pdf format must be received by the River to Sea TPO no later than February 8, 2016 at 12:00 noon. Proposals received after this date and time will not be considered.
All proposals shall be sealed and delivered or mailed to: (no faxes or emails)
River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
GENERAL PLANNING CONSULTANT PROPOSAL – c/o Vince X. Wang