The River to Sea TPO is currently soliciting responses from qualified firms interested in conducting the annual Financial Audit for the River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (TPO).
To be considered responsive applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The audit firm is independent and licensed to practice in the State of Florida
- The audit firm’s professional personnel have received adequate continuing professional education within the two preceding years
- The firm has submitted a copy of its most recent external quality control review report
- The audit firm has a record of quality audit work
- The audit firm has adhered to the instructions in this Request for Proposal on preparing and submitting the proposal
Any proposals that do not contain ALL of the information detailed in the RFP and Scope of Services WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before April 26, 2021 to Walter Lacey at WLacey@r2ctpo.org. Mr. Lacey will research any questions and post responses on this page of the TPO website by April 28, 2021.
One (1) original, four (4) hard copies, and one (1) CD containing the proposal in .pdf format must be received by the River to Sea TPO no later than May 7, 2021 at 12:00 noon. Proposals received after this date and time will not be considered.
All proposals shall be sealed and delivered or mailed to: (no faxes or emails)
River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
FINANCIAL AUDIT PROPOSAL – c/o Walter L. Lacey