The draft 2022 List of Priority Projects is available for public review and comment.
Public comments will be accepted on the Draft 2022 List of Priority Projects from May 23, 2022 through close of business on June 21, 2022.
The Draft 2022 List of Priority Projects are available for review at: 2022-List-of-Priority-Projects-DRAFT-May-Review
For more information or to provide public comment, please contact Pamela Blankenship at 386-226-0422 ext. 20416 or via email at PBlankenship@r2ctpo.org.
The LOPP identifies the TPO’s priorities for project funding. It includes the following categories of transportation projects:
- Florida Strategic Intermodal System (SIS) Projects
- Regionally Significant, Non-SIS Projects
- Traffic Operations, Safety, and Local Initiatives Projects
- Bicycle/Pedestrian (B/P) and B/P Local Initiatives Projects
- Shared Use Non-motorized (SUN) Trail Projects
- Transportation Regional Incentive Program (TRIP) Eligible Projects
- Transportation Planning Studies
- Transit Projects
Following the adoption of the LOPP, the list will be forwarded to the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) to be used as a guide in selecting transportation projects for programming in FDOT’s Work Program.
The TPO Board is expected to take action on the Draft 2022 List of Priority Projects at its regularly scheduled meeting on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.