The River to Sea TPO is requesting quotes for the redesign and ongoing maintenance of its website located at www.R2CTPO.org. The website services contract will begin May 3, 2017. This will be a two year contract with an option to extend the contract an additional three years.
Firms wishing to be considered must submit a letter of interest and qualifications to include the following information:
- The firm’s name, mailing address, and e‐mail address;
- The corporate or other status of the entity;
- The names and qualifications of key staff members;
- The names and qualifications of proposed sub‐contractors (if any);
- A listing and examples of previous work products;
- A listing of client references with contact information; and
- If your company is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) or a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), please demonstrate this in your submittal.
Interested parties can view the list of website updates to be performed at www.R2CTPO.org. All quotes must include the above information, be submitted by April 20, 2017 at 12:00 noon and addressed to:
River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization
Website Design Quotes
c/o Pamela Blankenship
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-8145
Questions may be submitted via email to email@example.com by April 7, 2017 at 12:00 noon. Questions and responses will be posted on the TPO’s website by Monday, April 10, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
All work must be completed by June 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.