CANCELLED [reissued March 22, 2017]
RIVER TO SEA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION (R2CTPO)
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (ITS) MASTER PLAN – PHASE 2
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit responses from qualified consulting firms interested developing an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Master Plan for the R2CTPO. This second phase of the ITS master planning effort will build upon work completed in Phase 1. The respondent(s) selected will be expected to have a relevant ITS planning knowledge and experience.
Each firm shall submit a written proposal describing how the firm will fulfill the requirements of the Scope of Services. Details on the Request for Proposal (RFP) and the Scope of Services can be found on the R2CTPO’s website at www.r2ctpo.org.
To be considered responsive applicants must submit the following:
- the firm’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indication as to whether the prime firm and/or sub-consultants are disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) and/or minority business enterprises (MBE);
- names and qualifications of the project manager and key staff members/consultants/subcontractors who would be involved in the project;
- descriptions of three (3) previous work products in this field;
- four (4) professional references and contact information (email and phone number) for each;
- phone number, address, and e-mail address for the primary contact person(s);
- estimated project schedule outlining major tasks (note: the project is expected to be completed in less than 365 days); and
- description of the project approach addressing the tasks described in the Scope of Services (not to exceed five (5) pages in length); and
- firms must complete all required certifications/statements listed in the RFP.
Any proposals that do not contain ALL of the information detailed in the advertisement packet on the R2CTPO’s website (www.r2ctpo.org) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before February 10, 2017, to Robert Keeth at email@example.com. Mr. Keeth will research any questions and post responses on the website at www.r2ctpo.org by February 17, 2017.
One (1) original, five (5) hard copies, and one (1) CD containing the proposal in Adobe Portable document format (PDF) must be received by the River to Sea TPO no later than February 24, 2017 at 12:00 noon. Proposals received after this date and time will not be considered.
All proposals shall be sealed and delivered or mailed to: (no faxes or emails)
River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114-8145
ATTN: ITS MASTER PLAN – PHASE 2 PROPOSAL – c/o Robert Keeth