Proposed 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan Amendments
Request for Public Comment
The River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) is seeking public comment on a proposed amendment to Connect 2045, the TPO’s Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The TPO is seeking to amend Connect 2045 for the following two projects:
- I-95 Interchange at US 1– Reflect updated project funding for the design (PE) phase and right-of-way (ROW) phase for the project by advancing the PE funding from years 2031-2035 to 2021-2025 and adding ROW funding to years 2026 –2030.
- I-95 Interchange at LPGA Blvd– Reflect updated project funding for the design (PE) phase and right-of-way (ROW) phase for the project by updating PE cost estimates and advancing the PE funding from years 2031-2035 to 2021-2025 and adding ROW funding to years 2026 –2030. Additionally, this amendment extends the limits of the project to include LPGA Blvd from US 92 to Williamson Blvd.
Members of the public are encouraged to provide input by March 23, 2022 (prior to the TPO Board taking action on the amendments) regarding these updates to the Connect 2045 LRTP.
Detailed materials are available for review below:
Recommended action on this amendment will occur in March 2022 at the following meetings of the TPO advisory committees:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) March 9, 2022 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) March 15, 2022 @ 1:15 p.m.
- Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC) March 15, 2022 @ 3:00 p.m.
The River to Sea TPO Board is expected to review and act on the amendment at their regularly scheduled meeting on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
All committee and board meetings are open to the public and public participation is welcomed. If you are unable to attend these meetings, comments may be provided in advance in writing or by contacting TPO staff via the information below.
The above meetings will take place in the conference room at the River to Sea TPO office located at:
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Pamela Blankenship at Pblankenship@r2ctpo.org 386.226.0422 ext. 20416
Comments may also be submitted by filling out the form below: