River to Sea TPO Human Resources Development Consultant Request for Quotes
The River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (R2CTPO) is requesting quotes for a human resources development consultant to conduct an assessment of the organization, individual staff members, and team performance. The purpose of this solicitation is to obtain quotes from consulting firms interested in providing the assessment.
The R2CTPO is funded from state and federal grants through the Florida Department of Transportation. The R2CTPO holds regular public meetings at its office location and is the primary forum within which local governments and citizens voice concerns, identify priorities, and plan for improvements to all modes of transportation. The R2CTPO Board is comprised of elected officials representing various local area governments and appointed members representing transportation authorities serving the area. The organization has a small staff of seven (7) people. More information about the organization can be found on the R2CTPO’s website: www.r2ctpo.org. Office hours of the R2CTPO are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The scope of services that outlines the various activities requested is available here: Exhibit A Scope of Services.
Please include the following information in the quote:
- Name of person providing the quote, vendor name, vendor address and date;
- The project manager and other staff members that will be overseeing and conducting the effort;
- Introduction of the firm and its experience with conducting similar assessments;
- The intended statement of work that includes how the assessment will be conducted and explanation of the techniques the consultant plans on using to obtain information from staff members;
- Cost of the service (The cost should be lump sum and should include any travel expenses. The consultant cannot bill for travel and report production costs separately.);
- Estimated number of hours and days the consultant anticipates it will need to perform onsite work;
- Confirmation and proof that the consultant is able to obtain insurances as outlined in Section 17 of the Contract; Exhibit B Sample Contract
- The following statements or policies should be included in the proposal:
- Background checks must be completed on all the consultant’s employees
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify System is used to verify employment eligibility
- Subcontracting is not permitted without prior authorization
- Must comply with state and federal employment laws
- Three (3) examples of similar efforts that have been undertaken;
- Three (3) professional references; and
- If your company is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) or a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) please indicate this in your submittal.
Timeframe for Completion
All services must be completed by no later than June 30, 2020. At the time of contract execution, the R2CTPO and the consultant will develop a timeline of key dates to complete the work. Please note, the R2CTPO has meetings throughout the year and it is important that the consultant is flexible around those meetings times in order to meet the June 30, 2020 deadline.
Questions pertaining to this solicitation may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM. The R2CTPO will respond to all questions no later than December 12, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Submission of Quotes
Interested companies may email quotes to email@example.com or deliver quotes to Ms. Julie Adamson, River to Sea TPO, 2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 on or before 12:00 noon on Friday, December 20, 2019.
Review of Quotes
The potential firm will be decided based on the lowest price, relevant experience and satisfaction of the requirements requested for the quote. The R2CTPO currently has $20,000 budgeted for this effort. The $20,000 will be paid once the services are completed. The $20,000 will be payable from Federal Funds.