RIVER TO SEA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION (R2CTPO)
CONTINUING GENERAL PLANNING CONSULTANT SERVICES
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit responses from qualified consulting firms interested in providing continuing general transportation planning services for the River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (R2CTPO). The respondents are expected to have a broad range of experience in transportation planning including traffic modeling, public involvement, level of service analysis, development impact review, and a clear understanding of the R2CTPO planning process.
Each firm shall submit a written proposal describing how the firm will fulfill the requirements of the Scope of Services. Details on the RFP and the Scope of Services can be found on the R2CTPO’s website at www.r2ctpo.org. To be considered responsive, applicants must submit the following:
- The firm’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and website address and indication as to whether the prime firm and/or sub-consultants are disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) and/or minority business enterprises (MBE);
- Names and qualifications of the project manager and key staff members/consultants/subcontractors who would be involved in the project;
- Descriptions of three (3) previous work products in this field;
- Four (4) professional references and contact information (e-mail and telephone number) for each reference;
- Name, telephone number, address, and e-mail address for the primary contact person(s);
- Description of the project approach addressing the tasks described in the Scope of Services (not to exceed five (5) pages in length);
- Firms must complete all required certifications/statements listed in the RFP packet
Any proposals that do not contain ALL of the information detailed in the RFP packet on the R2CTPO’s website (www.r2ctpo.org) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before March 17, 2017 to Stephan Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Harris will research any questions and post responses on the R2CTPO’s website at www.r2ctpo.org by March 24, 2017.
One (1) original, five (5) hard copies and one (1) flash drive or compact disk (CD) containing the proposal in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) must be received by the R2CTPO no later than April 7, 2017 at 12:00 noon E.S.T. Proposals received after this date and time WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
All proposals shall be sealed and delivered or mailed (no faxes or e-mails) to:
River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization
ATTN: CONTINUING GENERAL PLANNING CONSULTANT SERVICES PROPOSAL – c/o Stephan Harris
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114-8145