The Volusia Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) is seeking the professional services of qualified consultants to prepare feasibility studies for proposed bicycle and pedestrian projects.
The TPO intends to issue a continuing services contract with a term of two (2) years and an option for annual contract renewal for up to two (2) additional years.
To be considered for the contract relating to bicycle and pedestrian projects, a firm must possess technical proficiency in all aspects of bicycle and pedestrian planning and design in developing accurate cost estimates for the TPO’s Bicycle/Pedestrian XU Program. The work performed under this contract must meet the standards currently used by the Florida Department of Transportation, District Five Office for the programming of bicycle and pedestrian projects using federal Surface Transportation Program funds.
Firms interested in contracting with the TPO to perform this work must submit four (4) copies of a Letter of Interest and Statement of Qualifications no later than August 9, 2013 at 5:00 pm. Each submittal must include:
1. The firm’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
2. Names and qualifications of the project manager and all staff members/consultants/subcontractors who would be involved in the project.
3. Three (3) examples of previous work products in this field.
4. Four (4) professional references with contact information.
5. All certifications/statements required for federal aid contracts including:
- DBE Participation Statement
- Truth-In-Negotiations Certificate.
- Non-Collusion Proposal Certification
- Certification of Eligibility
- Certification Regarding Lobbying
- Debarment and Suspension Certification
Submittals must be delivered to:
Ms. Lois Bollenback, Executive Director, VolusiaTPO, 2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100, Daytona Beach, FL 32114-8145, Phone: 386-226-0422.
Details regarding the Request for Qualifications and Scope of Services can be downloaded here:
RFQ Bicycle-Pedestrian Feasibility Studies Consultant Submittal Package (as corrected on 7-15-13)
Questions about the Scope of Services may be submitted by e-mail on or before July 23, 2013 to Lois Bollenback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Bollenback will post responses on the VTPO’s website by July 30, 2013.