Notice is hereby given that the Volusia Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) is seeking the services of a qualified consultant to perform associated on-going consultant services in the area of transportation planning.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit responses from qualified consulting firms interested in providing continuing general transportation planning services for the Volusia Transportation Planning Organization (TPO). The respondent(s) selected will be expected to have a broad range of experience in transportation planning including traffic modeling, public involvement, level of service analysis, development impact review, and a clear understanding of the TPO planning process. Each firm shall submit a written proposal describing how the firm will fulfill the requirements of the Scope of Services.
To be considered responsive applicants must submit the following:
- The firm’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indication as to whether the prime firm and/or sub-consultants are disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) and/or minority business enterprises (MBE)
- Names and qualifications of the project manager and key staff members/consultants/subcontractors who would be involved in the project
- Provide five (5) previous work products in this field
- Provide four (4) professional references and contact information (email and phone number) for each one
- Primary contact person(s), phone number and e-mail addresses
- Firms must complete all required certifications/statements listed in the RFP
Any proposals that do not contain ALL of the information as detailed in the RFP – TPO General Planning Consultant Services (2013) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Questions about the Scope of Services – TPO General Planning Consultant Services (2013) may be submitted by e-mail on or before April 19, 2013, to Jean Parlow at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Parlow will research any questions and post responses on the website at www.r2ctpo.org by April 24, 2013.
One (1) original, five (5) hard copies, and one (1) CD containing the proposal in .pdf format must be received by the VolusiaTPO no later than May 9, 2013 at 12:00 noon. Proposals received after this date and time will not be considered.
All proposals shall be sealed and delivered or mailed to (no faxes or emails):
GPC PROPOSAL – c/o Jean Parlow
Volusia Transportation Planning Organization
2570 W. International Speedway Blvd., Suite 100
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DETAILS:
Schedule of Activities for GPC
RFP – TPO General Planning Consultant Services (2013)
Scope of Services