2016 Tell the TPO Survey Campaign
The River to Sea TPO is seeking your input as we plan transportation improvements for the metropolitan planning area (MPA) which includes all of Volusia County and portions of Flagler County.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our “TELL THE TPO” survey campaign, a three-month effort to survey people who live, work or visit Volusia and Flagler counties.
Specifically, the River to Sea TPO would like to ask:
INDIVIDUALS: Please fill out the Tell the TPO Survey at www.TelltheTPO.com.
EMPLOYERS: Please email the www.TelltheTPO.com link to your employees, clients, and contact lists.
ORGANIZATIONS: Please include this information in your next newsletter and/or email the www.TelltheTPO.com link to your members and contact lists.
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES: Please put the www.TelltheTPO.com link on your website, in your newsletters, and/or in emails to your employees and stakeholders.
All responses received by May 31, 2016 will be placed in a random drawing for a chance to win an iPad Mini!
The TPO wants to understand how transportation can better serve you. If you live, work, or spend time in Volusia or Flagler Counties, please take a moment to fill out this short survey at www.TelltheTPO.com and invite your friends, family, and contacts to do the same.
Click the following link to take our survey:
2014 “TELL THE TPO” – COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION SURVEY CAMPAIGN DOCUMENTS
The River to Sea TPO launched the “TELL THE TPO” public awareness campaign on April 23, 2014. This was a three-month effort to survey people who live or work in Volusia and/or Flagler counties as well as visitors. The goal was to provide a broad understanding of public awareness, attitudes, and perceptions of the citizens within the TPO region, and to establish a baseline for tracking the changes and trends of these results over the years. Specifically, the survey objectives were:
- To understand the transportation wants needs, problems, preferences and suggestions from residents, business community, elected officials, and other stakeholders.
- To increase awareness and branding regarding the TPO. Everyone taking the survey will become aware of the existence and activities of the TPO.
- To engage interested residents, businesses, and visitors and add them to the TPO database.
- The TPO survey campaign ended on 7/23/14 below is a brief list of findings:
- A total of 1,263 responses were collected and summarized from across the entire TPO region.
- Out of the more than 1,200 respondents, almost a third expressed interest in learning more about transportation issues by opting into one or more of the contact lists maintained by the TPO and partner agencies (including ReThink, Votran, and SunRail).
- The majority of the respondents completed the full survey.
The final summary report can be downloaded here:
Tell the TPO Survey Summary Report (r2cTPO)
While the Tell the TPO survey campaign ended the River to Sea always welcomes your feedback. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org